1. Throw some spoons in with the sand buckets, they make great sand shovels for little hands.
2. Bend them into napkin rings. Use a large dowel to bend the fork or spoon around and use a hammer if needed. TIP: Make sure and always cover the silverware with a towel before hammering!
3. Make drawer pulls.
4. Make a wind chime! Check out the Wind Chime How To at eHow.com.
5. Stick an old fork in your gardening supply bucket. It makes a great weed-puller.
6. Make some stylish jewelry! Click here for instructions.
7. Turn old forks into place card holders or photo holders. Bend the outer tines forward and the center tines backward. Place a name card on the outer two tines. For photos click here.
8. Make coat hooks! Check out the instructions at Planet Green.
9. Make a key chain.
10. Make a money clip.
TIP : Christmas is coming and some of these are easy projects and great gift ideas.