You know the pulpboard coasters you get from the bar or restaurant. The ones they stick under your drinks? It seems most people take home or have taken home coasters a time or two in their lives, but what do you do once you get them home, they aren’t good for much.
1. Use the coasters as buffers for liquid dribbles in your refrigerator or cabinets. Just put a cardboard coaster down under your condiments and keep the fridge and cabinets clean and free from hard to clean stains.
2. You can reuse them as coasters, just keep a few fun ones on the table for guests to use when they come over.
3. Your kids might enjoy using them as safe-to-throw frisbees.
4. Level a coffee table or small table. Stick a coaster under the leg of a coffee table to keep it level.
5. Fire starter. Use a handful of cardboard coasters to start your fire.
6. Collect them. As fun as collecting matches, people collect cardboard coasters and display them for their friends to see.
7. For decorating cards or scrap books. These cardboard coasters have amazing and fun pictures on them, making them perfect for craft projects.
8. Bookmark. Perfect for marking your place in a book.
9. Use to jot notes down on when no pad of paper is available.