1. Pay with cash. Everyone knows it’s harder to see your cash disappear then using a credit card.
2. Brown-bag your lunch. Make it and take it, instead of eating out every day. Here is 25 Tips for Better Brown Bags.
3. Clip Coupons and use Store Reward Cards.
5. Visit the Library instead of your nearest book store.
6. Disconnect your home phone line, and use your cell phone.
7. Stop your daily trips to your favorite coffee house and make your coffee at home.
8. Quit smoking. Not only is it good for your health, it saves a lot of money. Need Help? Check out this article on How to Quit Smoking.
9. Ride a bike or take a walk. Not only does it save on gas, its also great exercise.
10. Cut your own hair or have someone in your family cut it for you. For helpful tips on how to save on haircuts check out sheknows.com.
Saving money is a way of life. You have to make changes and stick with them. Its OK to go out to eat every once in a while or stop by your favorite coffee shop for a scrumptious latte but its the daily routines we get stuck in that suck the most money out of us. The amount of money you will save by changing what you do daily will amaze you.