1. Use a Slow Cooker(Crock Pot) – Coming home to a cooked meal after a long day of work makes life so much easier. Simply assemble your meal in the morning, or the night before, and forget about it until dinner time.
2. Cut Down on Junk Mail – Unclutter your life, catalogs, credit card offers, grocery store circulars. Not only does junk mail pile up, it also can lead to identity theft. With GreenDimes, you’ll save time, reduce waste, and protect your privacy.
3. Use Auto Pay – Never make a late payment again when paying your bills. Most companies now accept auto payments, making life much easier.
4. Get a Toolbox – Make sure you have the basics for those around the house jobs that sneak up on you. Stock your tool box with Screw Drivers, a Hammer, Pliers, Electrical Tape, Light Bulbs, Screws, Nails and any other essentials you may think will come in handy.
5. Make Spare Keys – From your house to your car, you never want to find yourself locked out of either of these places. Make sure and get spare keys made for emergencies. Keep a key hidden outside or leave a key with the neighbor.
6. Buy Multiples of the Same Sock – Make matching an easy chore with multiples of the same socks. You never have to worry if you have the exact same one because they will all match.
7. De-clutter Your Closet – Get rid of anything you don’t wear and tidy up your closet. This will make it quicker and easier to find the clothes you are looking for.
8. Combine Your Tasks – When cooking, have some clothes on the table to fold. Or when talking on the phone, try dusting. Use your time wisely.
9. Keep Your Keys, Wallet and Purse in one Spot – By the door is the best place to keep your everyday used items, so that they are easily accessible.
10. Write Things Down – Remember that your brain is a creative organ with limitless creative possibilities but it makes a really crummy whiteboard. Keep post its or a notepad close at all times, making it easier to remember to write down those important notes and numbers.