1. Don’t drink coffee – Instead drink water, at least 8 glasses a day to keep your skin and body nourished. If you must drink something hot, try some tea, its much better for you than coffee.
2. Laugh Often – Laughing and smiling help keep stress away. ABC did an article on Can Laughing Help Me Cope With Stress?
3. Quit Smoking – If you quit smoking it will help save you from wrinkles, lung cancer, emphysema and will save you a lot of money. About.com has tips to help you stop smoking, Quit Smoking 101.
4. Get Your Beauty Sleep – 7-9 hours of sleep is what the average person needs every night. A great article to check out for more information on How Much Sleep Do We Really Need, check out National Sleep Foundation.
5. Make Exercise a Priority -Try to get in at least 3 days of exercise a week. Wellness Tips Blog has some great information on How long, how often and how hard Exercising is.
6. Every Morning do Yoga or Meditate – There are major health benefits to practicing Yoga or Meditation daily. Stress relief being the most prevelant with these relaxation practices. Health Day has an article, Meditation, Yoga might switch off stress genes.
7. Eat Healthier – Know whats going into your body. Stop ordering take out or driving through those fast food chains. Start preparing your own food or going to places that use fresh and locally grown produce.