Do you still have shopping to do? Has the time passed so quickly that you find yourself scrambling to get your Christmas shopping done? Or have you waited until the last minute to get your shopping done? Either way your probably a little stressed at the moment and need some help to get your shopping done. Below are some helpful hints to get you prepared for Christmas day.
- Something I find super helpful and easy to get, send electronic gift certificates or gift cards. No need to even go to the store, you can print them at home or email them to your recipient. Amazon.com can help you with all your e gift cards.
- Buy gift cards. You may have to take a trip to the store to get these but you usually can get a number of different gift cards at supermarkets, so you only need to stop at one place to find all the gift cards you need.
- There are upsides to waiting until the last minute, you can shop with little or no lines and crowds, and the sales become much better the day before Christmas. So save money and don’t fight the crowds if you wait until Dec. 24.
- Another easy quick to purchase gift is magazine subscriptions. All you need to do is buy a current issue of the magazine and wrap that up with a note that says their subscription will start in the next month.
- Make some coupons to give out to your friends and family. Giving of your time and services is a great gift to receive and an easy one to prepare and give.