1. Use Coupons ~ Not always is this easy, but its worth it to try. Here are a few sites to try: Restaurant.com offers gift certificates at a discounted price but there are restrictions. Use your Entertainment book – BOGO deals.
2. Don’t order drinks ~ Soda and alcohol can really up the bill . Stick with free water.
3. Split a meal with someone ~ This saves you from eating too much and also saves you from carrying around the dreaded box of left overs, that rarely get eaten.
4. Go early and enjoy the early bird specials or happy hour ~ You can get the normal menu items for almost half off.
6. Skip the dessert and appetizer ~ Desserts are a huge money maker for restaurants. If you are really craving a dessert, stop at the market on the way home to pick up something fabulous.
7. Order Take Out ~ This will save you from shelling out money for drinks and a tip, which adds up fast.